Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hats


Last winter I went on a crazy hat making spree. I should get more photos of all the other hats I made people. It all started when Jonno was staying with us and had a cool crocheted hat, so I got all addicted and made heaps and heaps for anyone who came over and said 'hey, nice hat'.

The grey/green one is Dan's XBOX hat, and the bluey/brown one is Jonno's super-thick hat. He also got a blue and green one, and Andrew got a really cool brown/green one that he had millions of comments on.
The pink one is my pretty hat, and Melanie sent me a cool pink flower for my birthday last year and it matches perfectly. (that flower was the inspiration for the other flowers I made). Then for Mel's birthday I made her a big thick wintery hat!

I'm currently making myself an aqua and blue one to match my Brownie uniform. We're going on an outdoor Guide camp over easter so I figure I'll need a special hat. And I'm going to sew a brownie badge on the front - it says "I'm a Funologist"...

No comments: